Permanent Makeup is the must-do treatment. If you are reading this then you will probably be researching permanent makeup eyeliner. Your reasons may be to save time each morning from applying eyeliner on and then reapplying throughout the day, or perhaps you just cannot get the best eyeliner affect or have bad eyesight to do it? There are many more reasons to having permanent cosmetic makeup and the benefits if performed correctly are amazing.
I know that my clients like to look at photos of before and after eyeliner procedures and this may help you get an idea as to what you would like. However, it is best to have a consultation with your chosen permanent makeup technician and they can advise you what is right for your face shape, colouring, lifestyle, image and so on. A qualified permanent makeup technician will ask important questions about YOU! and ultimately suggest and show you the different permanent eyeliner styles that will suit you.
Permanent eyeliner can be created in many effects and colours. To give you an idea of what is available a brief description is below but you may also like to look at some permanent makeup photos.
– Eyelash enhancement – very subtle and colour is implanted between the lashes only
– Medium eyeliner – more noticeable than the eyelash enhancement. This is implanted through lashes and above
– Thick eyeliner – a popular eyeliner that allows for creating the ideal shape to enhance your own eyes. Through lashes and thicker. A popular thick liner can be created in a two toned affect. Black/brown through the lashes and a different colour above the lashes that suits your skin tone and eye colour
– Ultra thick/latino – a statement eyeliner similar to the thick eyeliner and includes a wedge or a flick tapering out, creating an uplift affect. Very Sophia Loren or Bridgette Bardot!
– Butterfly Effect – a master technique. This is an advanced procedure that creates fantastic artistry. It can be created in various effects using different techniques and colours. The video below shoes the master technician Tatjana choosing the colours, drawing on the template then carrying out the permanent butterfly eyeliner procedure. My own video will be launched in January.
This procedure will be available with me in the New Year so do keep a look out for my permanent makeup work in later blogs.
If you want flawless, non smudging make up permanent makeup will offer all those benefits and more. When searching for the right permanent makeup technician to perform your procedure take a look at ‘choosing the right technician’ it will save you a lot of time and give you peace of mind.
Hope you enjoyed my blog.